Wednesday 9 July 2014

WIP Wednesday and Gnomeangel's Sea Breeze Mini QAL!



Just popping in today with a sneaky peak of a most secret project. What I can tell you is that these scraps are part of an exciting upcoming QAL hosted by Angie from GnomeAngel. It's the Sea Breeze Mini QAL and its something to get excited about! The pattern is by Canoe Ridge Creations and is available here. There's a blog hop and Instagram hop going on to accompany the QAL and this blog is one of the stops (woohoo!) hence my early preparations. I look forward to sharing the finished masterpiece with you in a couple weeks.  Head over to this post by GnomeAngel for more info about the QAL. Hope you'll join us!

And I'm linking up this little mystery to WIP Wednesday ;-)

2 comments:

  1. You tease ;) I love this colour combination and can't wait to see it revealed!

    ReplyDelete